At Savory we are working to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff; and our Covid-19 policies are in line with the CDC and Washington State recommendations. Due to the small nature of our dining room and the need to provide additional spacing between tables we have very limited seating options. We appreciate the patience of our guests who wish to dine with us.
Our policies & procedures include though are not limited to:
- Fully vaccinated guests and staff are not required to wear masks however are welcome to do so at their comfort level. Staff who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks at all times, and for the safety of our staff, yourselves, and other guests we ask customers who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask as well except when seated at your table.
- Staff will sanitize all high contact areas throughout service as well as between seatings of guests.
- Our staff are provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Routine staff hand-washing is enforced.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the restaurant, restroom and, upon request, at the tables.
- We maintain a zero-tolerance policy for confrontational behavior or activities that place our guests and staff in an unhealthy situation.
We truly appreciate our guests and staff for their assistance in keeping Savory safe and healthy.